Warrenville, South Carolina
3.8K views
1.8

When making a turn in either direction it eats the yard.When I called grasshopper they sent a rep.

to my house , he worked on it for a while then told me that it was my driving. I have cut with other mowers and did not have the problem. I think that they should come back and fix the mower at no charge for the trouble that I have had. Or replace it with a new one at no charge to me.

I bought it in good faith that I was buying a quality mower that would do a goog job and it does not.Thanks for letting me get off my chest.....

Preferred solution: Please fix my mower or replace it..

I didn't like: Eats yard on turns.

Had an Experience with Grasshopper Mower?

Comments

It's you..... I've used grasshopper exclusively for 16 years. When you turn, slow down and stop being so aggressive (what do you expect) and try raising the deck up just enough to get the rollers off the ground.

Oklahoma, United States #938527

Its not the mower, its the operator.You are spinning the mower on a dime and that is what is tearing up your turm.

Zero turm mowers are supposed to turn with both tires moving in one direction or the other.

If your mower is equiped with the bar tread tires the come on a front mount deck mower, this is criticle that you do not spin on one tire.That is zero turn operations 101.

Denver, Colorado, United States #931115

As a user myself, all zero turn mowers have the same characteristics. The operator has to keep in mind that they can't let one wheel stop while turning the other. It's a little to get used to maybe, but it's the nature of zero turns....