I had my mower running for 1.1 hour and the first thing that I noticed was those *** black plastic plugs came out of the mower deck,all but 1. I made the plugs on my last grasshopper, they stayed in until I traded.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SIMPLE PROBLEM IS BAFFALING THE DESIGN PEOPLE. I feel like I needed to capture parts off the old one. I'm not impressed with to much, this is the last one I will order early.
I will look at what you did first and steal my improvements off the old one before I give them away. I think the company should send me a bag full, so I can waste my time putting them in the holes