1K views

rear tires lasted 2 year, fuel cut off sylinoid & cut off module was 8 mounths later, starter 8 mouths later , and in between 5radiater clips. pto pig tail replaced 2 times' 6years, old,my yard only (aprx.3acres)cost aprx. 14,000 fuel syl. 180.00 fuel module 285.00 starter 445.00 no laber. work on cars for a living, this mower is the worst engineered piece of equipmet i have ever worked on in my life. own auto repair shop and body shop.I have found this mower to be a quality mower, however when it comes to maintenance it is beyond frustrating, and I own an auto repair shop and I am an old school mechanic.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "mower parts cost, difficulty on servicing repairs" of grasshopper mower 725dt lawn mower. Grasshopper Mower needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grasshopper mower 725dt lawn mower in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grasshopper Mower.

Comments

Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States #1271064

You must have a lemon. I have a 725 D with almost a 1,000 hours on it.

Runs everyday in the summer commercially and not 1 issue. I have 2 other grasshoppers as well and no issues.

to Anonymous #1295667

That is usually the case. At 1000 hrs it is just about broken in....