1.3K views

I have had this mower a 721 52’ deck with a Kubota WG750E engine for 14 years, bout it from a commercial landscaper.he had it 6 years the sold it to me.I have had to change one of the drive motors all the bearings and belts, but not one problem with the engine.

I need a new deck now and debating weather to buy a new mower or just buy a new deck.

Do not buy a Kohler, I have been told that those engines don’t hold up.I don’t know if I could go to a belly mower I like the mower deck out front, can get closer to everything.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of grasshopper 721dt frontmount series mower. Grasshopper Mower needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grasshopper 721dt frontmount series mower in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grasshopper Mower.

Comments

Hamilton, Ohio, United States #1330749

If you are thinking about retiring your 721 , I would be very interested in it..